An opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Assistant to join our team. Reporting directly to the Warehouse Assistant Manager, the role will have responsibility for the following:
-Picking and preparation of orders for despatch;
- Vehicle loading and unloading (hand ball and forklift);
- Liaison with Customer Services, and other internal departments, to ensure all queries/customer enquiries are resolved within service levels;
- Ensuring service standards are maintained and work processes are followed and continually monitored to be improved;
- High attention to detail.
- Stock put away from our daily stock replenishment;
- Ensuring accuracy of stock put away into correct locations.
- Working in accordance with Company Health and Safety policies and procedures;
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities;
- Any other reasonable tasks as required.
- Flexi forklift licence desired but not essential;
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail;
- Able to work unsupervised, and plan own workload;
- Computer literate.
- Evening shift shift 1:30pm to 10pm Monday to Thursday and 10am to 6:30pm on Friday (40 hours per week)
Salary & benefits:
Salary is dependent on experience with the following:
- Discretionary personal bonus of up to 5% of basic salary based on performance against key objectives;
- Participation in discretionary Company bonus scheme;
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days;
- Stakeholder pension scheme/travel insurance;
- Discounted wine.
Please apply with covering letter and CV to [email protected]