Are you a highly organised multi-tasker who would love to be part of one of London’s fastest-growing, award-winning wine companies?
IWC’s Overall Merchant of the Year for 2018, Liberty Wines is looking for a new Events Co-ordinator to work within our small but dynamic events team. You would be part of the team organising a wide range of events from large trade tastings with 750 wines through to small, intimate winemaker dinners for selected press.
Together with our Events Manager, you would share responsibility for planning, delivery and management of all our trade events. We hold seven highly-regarded portfolio tastings a year in London, Edinburgh, Manchester, Bristol and Dublin, interspersed with smaller, specialist tastings showing the best of our medal-winning from key regions of Italy, France and Australia.
Known in the industry for looking after our staff and our customers, you would be encouraged to take advantage of our in-house Liberty Wines Academy and WSET to further your wine knowledge, build your skills and experience and expand your creative side by working closely with our design team.
Do you feel this fits your skills and experience? Then apply with CV and covering letter to [email protected].
Essential skills and experience:
- Events experience required, with proven ability to work effectively to timelines
- Ability to multitask and handle a number of projects simultaneously
- Proven organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with food or beverage events
- Good wine knowledge
- Languages: French/Italian/Spanish/Portuguese
- Personal bonus of up to 5% of salary based on performance against key objectives
- Participation in discretionary Company bonus
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days
- Stakeholder pension scheme/travel insurance
- Discounted wine