Application Support Analyst – NAV/BC
Part of a dynamic business improvement team, this role comprises both support and project work. You’ll use your NAV/BC expertise to head up 2nd line NAV/BC support. You’ll analyse issues, suggesting and implementing system changes to further our programme of constant improvement. The role is not deskbound; you’ll be out in the business working with users to make our system work better for us. You will also play a key role in our NAV to BC reimplementation.
Liberty Wines is an innovative, tech-focussed company; this new role is a further investment in the people and technologies that keep us ahead of the curve. It would be a fantastic springboard for a budding functional or technical consultant and there are excellent progression opportunities within Liberty Wines for the right candidate.
The role & responsibilities:
- Head up 2nd line NAV/BC support: use your expertise to provide swift solutions to system issues, ensuring sustained operational service levels.
- Escalate bugs and incidents to 3rd line external support, holding them accountable to SLAs.
- Working with the IT Support Desk and IT Service Manager, oversee 1st line support to ensure that NAV/BC tickets are escalated and dealt with according to business need.
- Challenge users to work better with NAV/BC; decentralise application knowledge through training and system documentation with a view to reducing service desk workload.
- Work with the NAV Projects Engineer and Business Process Manager to deliver a programme of continuous system improvement, demonstrably improving service and ways of working.
- Implement system changes with external NAV/BC partner.
- Work with in-house developers to implement bolt-on technologies such as PowerApps that make processes more efficient and intuitive.
Key performance indicators
- Support: ticket resolution times reduced, third-party SLAs met, reduction of service desk workload through training and documentation.
- Business improvement: timely implementation to deadlines, demonstrable service and efficiency gains.
- 2nd line NAV/BC support experience
- Experience of NAV/BC system change and implementation.
- Confidence and personality to engage people at all levels of seniority across the business.
- Strong analytical rigour and the energy to make a difference.
- Knowledge of C/AL, AL, C/SIDE, SQL Server, Excel, BI and Jet reporting desirable.
What you can expect
Salary/package will be commensurate with experience as well as:
- 25 days holiday excluding public holidays
- Personal bonus of up to 5% of salary, based on performance against key objectives
- Company pension scheme matching up to 5% of contributions
- Cycle to work scheme & Season ticket loan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Travel insurance
- Employee wine discount
This is a permanent role and will be based out of our London office in Clapham, requiring occasional travel to our distribution centre in Basingstoke.
Liberty Wines is Investors in people accredited and an award-winning company which offers excellent opportunities for training and development alongside a great working environment.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org