Liberty Wines, one of the industry’s most respected and awarded importers, is recruiting a Communications Manager. Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will work alongside the Product Communications Manager, with a focus on communicating about Liberty Wines. They will be responsible for ensuring all internal and external communications are clear, consistent and support the company values and business strategy.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a communications role, excellent attention to detail and writing skills. Wine knowledge and an understanding of how the UK wine market works are both essential.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Clear and adaptable writing skills with experience in producing content for a range of audiences and through a variety of media.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, maintaining a high level of attention to detail when working to deadlines
- Ability to work well with others and see the bigger picture – this role engages with all departments and the successful candidate will need to acquire an overview of how the company operates
- Ability to prioritise and deal with time-sensitive requests quickly and efficiently
- Strong IT skills (particularly Powerpoint and Word)
- Good wine knowledge (WSET Level 3 preferred)
- Commercial awareness with a good understanding of the wine and hospitality industries
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with experience
- Personal bonus of up to 5% of salary based on performance against key objectives
- Participation in discretionary company bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Stakeholder pension scheme/travel insurance
- A staff discount on wine from Liberty Wines’ award-winning portfolio.
How to Apply
Please apply with a cover note and CV to: email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 7th March 2022