Marketing Assistant, Champagne Brands
Liberty Wines have an exciting opportunity for a motivated Marketing Assistant eager to embark on or develop their career in the Champagne industry.
Working closely with all the Liberty Wines Champagne team (Head of Champagne Brands, Champagne Brand Managers and Champagne Brand Ambassadors), across all the brands of the Liberty Wines Champagne portfolio, the Marketing Assistant Champagne Brands will support the champagne team on marketing events, trade marketing (POS management, local developments, and visibilities), co-ordinate customer trips in Champagne and operational marketing (Champagne contract management, various reporting).
Including but not limited to:
- Event support
- Trade Marketing support
- Customer trips organisation
- Operational Marketing support
Skills & Experience
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects at once.
- Highly organised and efficient with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good Champagne and wine knowledge, ideally WSET Level 2.
- Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English, French a plus.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary range is depending on experience.
- Personal bonus of up to 5% of salary based on performance against key objectives
- Participation in discretionary Company bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Stakeholder pension scheme/travel insurance
- Discounted wine
Liberty Wines is a friendly, dynamic company that offers excellent opportunities for training and development within a great working environment. Accredited by Investors in People, our staff is one of the key pillars of our business and their ability to thrive and progress is important to us.
One of the UK’s leading wine companies, we supply a wide range of premium wines to all sectors of the trade including restaurants, independent wine merchants, multiple retailers and specialists. Our success has been driven by the quality of our wines, our service and our people.
Sustainability is central to our business ethos - we have been certified carbon neutral since 2014 and achieved carbon neutral plus certification in 2021.
If you are organised, self-motivated and ready to join a busy, fast-paced team, apply with a cover note and CV to BrandManagement.Jobs@Libertywines.co.uk