This role offers the chance to join a small but award-winning team of wine educators, within one of the UK’s leading wine companies. Education is a key focus at Liberty Wines and an important aspect of our award-winning service. The successful candidate will join a team of three, delivering training to our growing customer base, from retail outlets to 5-star hotels across the UK and Ireland. It’s an exciting opportunity to be part of a busy, customer-facing team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Education, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Teaching WSET up to Level 2 to our customers’ teams and Liberty Wines employees.
- Assisting Level 3 and Diploma candidates in tasting/theory practices.
- Managing WSET administration for Level 1 and 2 courses, including registering/ordering exams. Maintain Education inbox.
- Planning and prioritising deadlines on multiple projects.
- Working with Liberty Wines’ sales team to ensure education courses are utilised effectively.
- Flexible working hours and occasional overnight stays.
Skills and Experience
- WSET Diploma and WSET approved educator
- Able to read individuals to deliver an inclusive, effective learning experience
- Engaging, confident and articulate
- A good communicator and presenter
- Patient and a good listener
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Great attention to detail
- Flexible, responsive, and efficient
Salary and Benefits
Salary range is dependent on experience
- Personal bonus of up to 5% of salary, based on performance against key objectives
- Participation in discretionary company bonus
- 25 days holiday excluding public holidays
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Travel insurance
- Discounted wine
This role is based in Clapham, London and will include considerable travel within the UK and Ireland. Please apply with covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org