Sales Executive - Dublin
Liberty Wines Ireland continues to flourish in a challenging market. As a result, we are recruiting for a Sales Executive in Dublin. We are looking for an ambitious individual to help strengthen our team and drive our success even further. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and growing sales with existing customers, delivering a highly professional standard of account management as well as developing new business opportunities.
The role will be responsible for sales in and around Dublin with accounts in both the on-trade and independent off-trade channels. We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, results-driven individual with strong wine empathy and great product knowledge who can hit the ground running.
This is a great opportunity to work within a successful team at one of the wine trade’s most dynamic and successful companies, known for its excellent portfolio and commitment to customer service, education, and staff development.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to sell to, grow and open new accounts in both the on and off-trade and meet sales targets
- Proven experience of working within a team and meeting deadlines
- Highly organised with the ability to deal with administrative tasks efficiently
- Strong commercial awareness of the market
- Able to demonstrate good wine knowledge, preferably at WSET Diploma level
- IT proficient including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Self-motivated with a positive outlook and excellent communication skills
Located in Dublin and Investors in People accredited, Liberty Wines offers excellent opportunities for training and development alongside a great working environment.
If you’re organised, self-motivated and ready to work in a fast-paced environment, apply in writing with covering letter and CV to salesireland.Jobs@libertywines.ie